–A full service government and public affairs firm
3D Networks provides a three-dimensional comprehensive and strategic approach to government and public affairs specializing in building coalitions and delivering results.
3D Networks only serves those clients who value integrity, quality, excellence, and personal service. 3D Networks values itself on tailoring its services to meet and exceed clients expectations. Every client receives individualized attention to guarantee success.
The firm’s President and founder, Ann D’Amato, served as Deputy Mayor for Community and Government Affairs for Los Angeles Mayor Richard Riordan and Chief Advisor to Los Angeles City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo. She has over thirty-five years of experience in the public sector and is uniquely qualified to bring vital resources to manage the successful completion of well planned projects.
3D Networks Corp provides:
- Public Affairs & Public Relations
- Inter-Governmental Relations
- Constituency Outreach
- Issue Management / Consulting
- Coalition Building / Strategic Alliances
- Coordinate Strategic Outreach Events
- Advocate: Small, Minority, Women-Owned, Disadvantaged Businesses